Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ballerina Top

I found these great free printables on pinterest and fell in love!! I actually printed out copies to hang in our playroom. They are oh, so adorable. I really love the "B Ballerina" one because I was once a ballerina and now teach dance. I decided G definitely needed that picture on a top!

Over the last couple months I've been garage saleing and picked up a bunch of plain tees to embellish. I grab one of the light pink ones and downloaded the image onto my computer. I then uploaded it into photoshop and flipped it horizontally so the lettering was backwards. Next I printed it off on transfer paper that I picked up at Joann's.  Lastly, I ironed it onto my shirt (make sure you follow the transfer papers instructions). It was so easy and turned into the cutest top!

Sorry about the terrible pictures..G was not into being a model today ;-)

PS-I ended up using PurpleChimp transfer paper. You do not have to flip your image if you use this brand, but the image is much stiffer than the stuff I usually use.

No comments:

Post a Comment