Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Abbey Jacket

Let's face it, Gianna has more than enough clothes. But I still really wanted to make this 
adorable "Abbey" jacket by Shwin&Shwin. It wasn't hard to find a customer to make a trial for!
Plus, for $4.95 for an amazing pattern I couldn't pass that up!

The jacket was super simple to make. Of course, I had to make things difficult and not follow instructions 
or pin things wrong.....ugh. I hate bad sewing days! 



Needless to say, that was not at the fault of the pattern or pattern maker! 

I do love this jacket. It's the perfect fall or spring jacket. 
I've seen many fabric variations such as Jess's from Craftiness is not Optional...

Adorable muted colors!

I love the button details...


And that it's made out of fleece which means no serging the edges!


I just love it. Plus the pattern comes in sizes 12m-4T!
I have a feeling Gianna will be wearing quite a few of these jackets to come!

To purchase your own pattern, visit Shwin's Etsy site.
*No, I was not paid or asked to do this review. Just love the pattern and had to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment