Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!



I made Gianna's costume this year and I have to say, I LOVE it!! 
She looks so adorable, if I do say so myself :-)

I'll admit that I didn't come up with this idea on my own. 
I found it through Pinterest. 

I did something similar to Pure Joy Events' Owl Costume.
She even has a template and tutorial on her blog! 

I didn't follow her tutorial, I just kind of sewed by the seat of my pants. :-)

Gianna costume was basically a sweatshirt from Walmart with fleece 'feathers' sewn
on. I also made wings which I sewed onto the sweatshirt also.

Her hat (which we lost on our walk to the library, ugh!!) was made by
my friend Lindsey at My Handmade Gifts. She does amazing work
and her stuff is so reasonably priced! 

I think she looks so adorable. Now if we can get a new hat before we
go trick or treating Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment