Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sweet Pocket Pinafore

A few weeks ago I bought a Heidi & Finn pattern, the Sweet Pocket Pinafore
I originally bought this pattern to make my friend's daughter a Pebbles costume. Since I had the pattern on hand I decided to make Gianna a top. I wasn't so sure I'd love this style top on G, because it is a little juvenile for my taste. I prefer to dress Gianna like a little lady. However, after I finished it up and put it on G, I fell in love!! It's just so sweet, simple and comfy. Plus this top took a whole 45 minutes to whip up!



I made Gianna a size 2T since this pattern is 'slim fit'. I wish I would have had this pattern when Gianna was a baby because it would have been adorable with a little pair of ruffle bloomers underneath! The 12M size would make a perfect dress for a little baby. Maybe I'll make one for a baby gift....

Below are pictures of the top in action. I just love it!
The back crisscrosses but I forgot to get a pic of the back.
 Oops!

A tree Iowa girl, handing out by a corn field on her Grandpa's farm!



No comments:

Post a Comment