Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

I've given in...

I've had multiple people ask me if I'll make a certain item for their little one. I'd love to, but truth be told, I don't have a ton of time. Therefore, I've decided I'll give in a little but also set a schedule that I can actually manage.

Here's the deal...I'll be making one order a week. Payment is due on Mondays and I'll ship the following Monday. Prices will be determined by fabric cost and I'll charge $10/hr for my work. I'll be keeping a calendar on my GiaRoseDesigns blog which will let customers know when the next free week is.

I can make whatever you'd like, either items that I have sewn myself or if you see something that someone else is made.

I hope all this makes sense! Please let me know if you have any questions! And thank you for all your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment