Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pattern Remix-Yoga/Kimono Jacket

 I love Heidi & Finn's Comfy Yoga Jacket and I was this close to buying the pattern
when I realized how similar it was to the Hooded Jacket Pattern I had just purchased 
from DMK.   

It was actually incredibly easy to tweak the pattern. I made the jacket exactly as I 
did the first time (in size 2T though, fits great now with growing room!). Only this time 
I added a strip of jersey knit to each side seam of the top. The first two are placed on the inside side seams
of the the printed fabric and the last two are the seams where the top crosses over each other.
Does that make any sense? I included a picture that will make my attempt at directions make sense! 

The second time I made this top it went so much easier! I had the whole top finished in less than 
2 hours. Gianna looks adorable in it too! It will be the perfect layering piece for the fall 
weather that will be here before ya know it!






What a great model :-) And she may be a dentist when she grows up. She
loves to brush her teeth!



*Dear my kids has not asked me to review their pattern. I bough their pattern on my own and decided

to do a pattern remix with it. I was not compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment