Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pattern Review: Heidi & Finn

Did you know Heidi and Finn is having a B2G1 sale?! Yup, buy two patterns and get one FREE!
I couldn't pass up this great sale so I splurged on a few patterns I've been wanting. 

Urban Unisex Hoodie Pattern; I've been drooling over this pattern for.ever. I'm
so excited to start making some sweet little hoodies for my baby G!

Cowl Neck Dress Pattern; I love that I could shorten this to make it into a tunic to wear
with leggings or a sweater! 

Girly Cardigan Pattern; I purchased this to make a cardi for G's skirt that I just
made her(post coming!). And every little girl needs a few ruffly cardigans for fall!

As soon as I received the three patterns in my inbox I started printed them out. That's when I realized
my first issue; the pages aren't numbered and the patterns aren't all labeled. Now, this wouldn't be a bad
thing if someone was organized but for me, I printed them out and then G found them and the 
next thing I know, I have a million pages all over my craft room floor. 

After I got them all sorted, taped and cut out things are looking up! I did label each pattern piece 
with what pattern the piece was too. I was kind of surprised H&F didn't do that. I store all my cut 
patterns in a filing cabinet but they definitely get mixed up every once in awhile. I love to label them
all with the size and what pattern they go to. I also wish the pieces were labeled with page numbers
so it was much easier to put the pieces together. Overall though, that wouldn't keep me from buying more!

I love H&F's patterns and they've had lots of rave reviews so I have very high expectations! 
That's all I got for now...off to bed and hopefully I'll have time to start sewing tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment