Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Vintage Inspired Infinity Scarf

I saw this scarf on Pinterest and fell.in.love. I knew I needed to make myself one ASAP!

I found the perfect fabric at Joann's....some soft jersey knit in brown and a
flowerly cotton material. Plus I have some vintage crochet pieces that I could add, I've 
been dying to use them! 





The scarf was actually really simple to make, especially since I used my walking foot while
sewing the knit. If you want a full tutorial on how to make your own just head on over to 

Or you can stop by my Etsy shop and purchase the one I made! I actually made two,
one to sell and one to keep :-)

It's just the perfect accessory for my fall wardrobe!

Ignore the boob shot...oops!


1 comment:

  1. cool! I am glad that you liked my scarf and tried it. It is awesome and looks great.

    Melike from A Cup of Sparkle
    acupofsparkle.blogspot.com
    acupofsparkle.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete